Tuesday 30 October 2012

Challenge #16: Sarah vs Pumpkin Carving

It's only taken 29 years, but I've finally got round to carving my first Halloween pumpkin. This challenge wasn't on my original list, but with Halloween just around the corner, it seemed like an ideal addition.


Pumpkins at the ready

I went for a Nightmare Before Christmas theme
I drew the design freehand by the way

Dan went for a Super Mario theme with a Boo Buddy

Scooping the brains out
Mine smelt funny cos it had a rotting bum

Poking the eyes out

Ta-da!

Feeling very proud of myself

Dan's turn

RAAAAAGGGGHHH!

I ain't afraid of no ghost

Candles in, fire brigade on standby

Pretty damn awesome, even if I do say so myself


Thanks to my parents for letting us destroy their kitchen with flying bits of pumpkin, rather than our own.

Verdict: WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment